bespoke laser articulating arms
Alban Laser Systems will work with customers to manufacture your custom design flexible optomechanical laser articulated arms. Our experienced team will work with you to bring your designs into manufacture and offer a design and customisation service for your specific needs.
- Mounting flange type, size
- Number of joints
- Wavelengths single or dual beam (dielectric mirrors)
- Laser power, energy density
- Clear aperture (maximum open aperture)
- Counterbalance/spring balance
- End piece/distal connector fittings
- In beam optics (final focus, relay, collimation), fixed and adjustable
are just some of the options that can be customised for your requirements.
In house 3D optomechanical CAD design
Beam alignment plot showing the absolute positional variation in the laser beam output at the end of the arm during arm articulation.
Beam alignment plot showing the absolute angular variation in the laser beam output at the end of the arm during arm articulation.
What we get asked most...
Delivery depends on the level of bespoke design. Get in touch and we will give you an estimate.
Yes, we specialise in bespoke design and manufacture for your applciation.
Speak to us for use with laser systems in surgical, dental, cosmetic and scientific applications.
Yes, a major part of our business is export and we can supply internationally direct from our factory.